Thursday, June 29, 2006

Adieu, adieu...


Glory be, glory be! Tis done! Tis finished! The end of the employment road has been found! With glee I announce that I am now officially unemployed and have no foreseeable source of income for the next 8-10 months! Wonderous news! Believe me when I say tis not with sadness that I leave my place of employment, but with unadulterated joy! (picture a choir singing "hallelujah")
The tyrannical pink bunny that symbolises all that is evil and cruel and just plain wrong with the world, no longer has me under its thumb. Hurrah! Whilst under the employ of said bunny however, many a good friend was made. So it was not a complete waste of sanity on my part.

Beware the pink bunny...

2 comments:

Vernon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vernon said...

3 cheers for the end of being undermined by the evil pink bunny! "Hip-hip, Hooray"
"Hip-hip, Hooray"
"Hip-hip, Hooray"
Here here, to many good friends made.

By the way, what happened to the pair of pink bunnies that were last seen shagging over your TV set?